As a business owner, you know the importance of saving money anywhere you can. You’ve got to trim your expenses to make the largest possible profit each month. Unfortunately, that’s not always as easy as it sounds. Among other monthly expenses, payroll and building upkeep costs are just unavoidable. While it’s impossible to eliminate your monthly utility bills, you can reduce how much you pay each month by upgrading systems around your building. Keep reading to learn about how you can save money by upgrading your commercial HVAC in Florida:
- ECM fan motors: You may not give it much thought, but your HVAC system uses a fan motor to cool and heat your commercial building. Without a properly working motor, your system won’t work correctly. The only downside is that these fan motors tend to suck up quite a bit of energy. Luckily for you, new electronically commutated motors (ECMs) are more energy efficient, last longer and are quieter than standard fan motors. In fact, an ECM can save you up to 67 percent compared to older models. Call us today to learn more about ECMs, or to have one installed in your building.
- LED lighting: No matter what industry you’re in, a well-lit building is essential for a safe and comfortable work environment. But, as you know, illuminating a large space isn’t always cheap. Unless you have energy efficient LED lighting, you could be paying an arm and a leg each month to light your building or store. Give us a call today to learn how much money you can save on your energy bills by replacing all of your bulbs with LED lights. In addition to saving money on electric bills, LED lighting gives your building a fresh new look!
- Energy management controllers: Manually setting your lighting, refrigeration temperatures, heat, and air conditioning is literally a waste of your time and energy. Let us install energy management controllers in your building, so you’ll always know how much money is going towards your utilities.
- Glass door retrofit: If you own a grocery store or other business with reach-in glass doors, you know how much energy is wasted as cold air flows through old and inefficient glass. Pick up the phone and give us a call today to learn all about replacing your reach-in door with energy efficient glass. Reinvest your energy savings in more products for your business!
- Micro channel condenser coils: New condenser coils in your walk-in cooler can significantly lower your energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint. In fact, you can save up to 40 percent on your refrigerant charge simply by calling us today!
Upgrading these facets of your building won’t just save you money each month on your utility bills—you can also get significant tax rebates from the government for committing to saving energy. Additionally, you can rest easy at night knowing you’re doing your part to reduce your company’s carbon footprint!
Make 2018 the year for record profits by slashing your energy costs. Call 5 Star Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Inc. today to learn more about upgrading your commercial HVAC in Florida.